|• Deadline for entries: Friday, 17 March 2017.
• Entrants must use the official electronic entry forms that can be found here.
• All entries must be submitted in English.
• Only completed entries using the official entry forms will be accepted. Please adhere to a maximum of 200 words per
○ criterion. Appendices will no longer be accepted. All monetary references should be made in US dollars.
• Entrants may submit entries in more than one category. However, each entry must be a distinctly separate concept or product.
• Entrants may not enter the same product or process in more than one category.
• If submitting more than one entry, a separate form must be completed for each entry.
• Companies or individuals may nominate themselves or be nominated by third parties.
• Seatrade reserves the right to publish, in whole or part, details of any entries submitted following announcement of the
○ shortlisted entrants.
• No correspondence will be entered into concerning the eligibility of any application.
• The judges shall have sole and absolute discretion in determining whether or not an application meets the requirements or is in
○ accordance with these rules and conditions. If deemed necessary judges may request further information or clarifications from the
• The forms may be returned by fax +65 6221 2282 or email to Ms. Jeannette Seet at [email protected] or Ms. Joelle Quah
○ at [email protected]
• All entries will be acknowledged. If no acknowledgment is received within fourteen days of submission, please contact
○ Ms. Jeannette Seet at [email protected] or Ms. Joelle Quah at [email protected]
• The list of finalists in each category will be announced on this website.